Friday, February 15, 2008

Why don't they ask real questions??

I was watching the news as I exercised tonight and heard several questions to pundits, and even the candidates for president. The pundits get dragged into the sensationalism questions, and the candidates keep using potentially good questions as opportunities to speak about what is killing them to get out. (It is amazing how good they are to be able to do that! Kudos!)

I have questions... all kinds of questions. And I was thinking other's do too. So I grabbed a domain...

www.ToBePresident.com

As soon as I have a few minutes, I am going to create a simple interface where people can select a good question for a candidate or create one they would like added.

No money! Just registration. (To keep it real) I will moderate it.

Jim

No comments: